Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Little Spanish Inquisition Pony

Horses show up in art a lot. We have some natural affinity for them, and they have played a huge role in history both as tools of agriculture, industry, war, and even currency. I appreciate a good horse, I even live near several large horse farms here in Texas. Today we bring you a lovely horse by SilmeDragonStable.
SDS Elvara by SilmeDragonStable
This "Artist" apparently has an entire stable of fantasy ponies. Why this one looks so damn happy while it's flesh is being flayed off of it I do not know. And the back spikes, how the hell are you supposed to ride this thing? I wonder what horrific torture their rocking horse underwent when this "Artist" was younger. There is probably a toy chest full of abominations where fetlocks have been replaced by GI Joe guns or glitter barding has been affixed to them. I have decided to re title this one "My little Spanish Inquisition Pony" since it looks like the horrors of the church at that time have been wrought upon this fine equine.

Original with "artist" information and Deviant Art profile can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment